- No pets in the main arena, strictly enforced (other than service dogs). Outside all pets must be leashed. This includes vendors. Please clean up after your pet.
- Park only in designated areas. All others will be towed.
- No smoking. Please use designated areas and use containers for your cigarette butts. If you chew tobacco, please respect our cleaning staff and use trash cans.
- No food may be brought into the Main Arena.
- All children must be supervised.
- Anyone operating a motorized vehicle must have a valid drivers license.
- No fires onsite.
- Please clean up your trash.
- Each RV parking space may have 1 RV or trailer and 1 vehicle.
- Fireworks & Firearms prohibited.
- ALL GUESTS IN THE FACILITY WHO ARE IDENTIFIED AS BEING UNDER THE AGE OF 21 AND IN POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL WILL BE TAKEN TO THE SECURITY OFFICE, EJECTED, AND THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS NOTIFIED FOR PROPER ADVISEMENT. WHEN NECESSARY, THEY MAY BE TURNED OVER TO THE JACKSONVILLE SHERIFF’S OFFICE.
Night-time security on site. Guests who fail to abide by facility policies, local, state, and federal law are subject to ejection from the facility. Any guest who is violating policy will be asked to correct their behavior; failure to do so in a timely fashion will result in ejection. Individuals who are ejected must vacate the property or be subject to arrest on trespassing charges.
Important Emergency Weather Information
During local weather emergencies, Duval County Residents should have a personal evacuation plan. The Equestrian Center will not serve as an evacuation site unless deemed so by the Mayor. At all other times, normal fees will apply.
Non-Event Layover Policy
The Jacksonville Equestrian will accept layovers as a service to the industry based on availability. Reservations are required and can be made via phone with a credit card. This accommodation applies only for layovers of five days or less, as the facility does not have amenities for long term boarding. Visitors are welcome to use the trails surrounding the facilities. There are no paddocks for turn out available on site. The facility can provide the names of local boarding stables if you are in need of these services.
Should your reservation be accepted the following policies apply:
Prior to entry, a current coggins must be provided to the facility for each horse. A release form will be provided via electronic format when the reservation made and must be presented in completed form to security upon arrival. Upon departure, your account charges will be posted to your credit card by the facility staff.
- Stalls will be billed at $31.00 for the first night (includes 2 bags of shavings) and $15 per night thereafter.
- RV spaces if requested will be billed at $32 per night
- Only one horse will be allowed per stall
- Stalls will be assigned by the facility and will be unlocked upon entry
- Shavings are available for sale during business hours. Owners are also welcome to bring in their own shavings beyond the initial two required.
- Use of the outdoor arenas will be at the discretion of the facility management
- Owners are fully responsible for the care and custody of their animals.